Educators can refer a company from their own network to work with their class on Riipen. As a company referred from your personal network rather from Riipen's network, the company will be waived the subscription fee, and will have full access to your school portal.
There are two ways an educator can refer companies from their network.
A) If you're an educator of a course:
- Click the "Invite Companies" button on your assignment page.
- Enter the email of the contact you'd like to invite.
- Write a brief introduction message about your assignment and why you think this would be a good fit.
- Optionally, input their company name and project details for them to save the user time and give them a good idea of what type of project you're looking for. This will create a draft that the invited employer can modify.
- Hit send! This will send a unique sign up link along with your introduction message to the email address you've input.
- You can view who you've invited on the "Requests" tab of the course page.
B) If you're an administrator on Riipen for your school portal:
- Go to your school portal, which you can find under "My Schools" in your dashboard.
- Go to the "Companies" tab in the left-hand menu.
- Use the "Invite company" option in the same way described above.
- You can view who you've invited on the "Requests" tab of the Companies tab.