Riipen has added 'request undo' as a new feature to the requests table.
Click the Undo icon on a request in order to return the request to a 'pending' state. This will allow the request to be accepted, declined or cancelled.
You may want to use this if a project-course connection is cancelled after having been accepted, or if a request was declined but after discussion you have decided to work together.
Why don't I see the 'undo' option on every request?
- If a request was declined: only the recipient of the request can undo.
- If a request was cancelled: only the sender can undo.
- If a request expired, neither can undo.
- An accepted request can’t be undone if teams are already attached
- A declined/cancelled request can’t be undone if the project already has another accepted request