You can check your license type by going to your billing subscriptions page.
Not sure if you're getting the most out of your industry licence? Check the list below to ensure that you're setup for success on Riipen!
In-Class Projects (for collaborating with students on projects built into their syllabus):
- Browse the Course Library for classes you can collaborate with.
- Get your project ideas in front of educators by applying to multiple courses through the "Submit Project" button.
- Use a project template to publish a project idea for educators to browse and apply to.
- For premium and enterprise users: At the end of your in-class project, keep track of your prospective talent and the ratings you give them by using talent pools.
Challenges (for Enterprise subscriptions):
- Create a Challenge for students to complete outside of classes. Students should be able to solve the question(s) provided in 2-8 hours.
- Share the challenge through your social media and hiring channels.
- Link your challenge to a job posting.
- After students complete your challenge, keep track of your prospective talent and the ratings you give them by using talent pools.
Profile (to entice other users to connect with you):
- Update your personal profile to include a profile picture, categories of interest, and your location.
- Update your company profile to include categories of interest, industry, and a biography.
For more information, you can access our in-depth guidebook here: Riipen Guidebook for Companies
Got more questions? Chat with us through the help centre or email your dedicated client success coordinator.