As a school portal administrator you'll have access to the reports tab in your school's portal.
These metrics include:
- The number of students that have participated in courses in your portal.
- The estimated number of experiential learning horus.
- The number of course pages created in your portal.
- The number of companies your school has brought on to Riipen and that have created projects.
- Requests sent and received by educators in the portal
- A list of recently created course pages with the total number of views their pages have received and the number of projects that have matched with them.
- A list of all the categories tagged on courses in your portal and how many there are of each.
- A list of all the student skills tagged on courses in your portal and how many there are of each.
- The number of views for each course page in the date range.
To change the dates that these metrics are compiled for simply select a new date range from the box at the top left of the page.