The "Reports" section of a company's page is where administrators can monitor the overall activity of their projects, challenges, jobs, and students. Reports are only available internally to company administrators.
Reported data include:
- Number of in-class projects and challenges created.
- Company page view counts.
- Project page view counts, teams, final submissions, and recommendations given.
- Job page view counts and bounce rates.
- Number of categories and skills the company is engaging with students.