This article is intended for educators who are providing students with access to projects to complete as Remote Internships. See instructions for adding students to a Course, here.
First, it's important to keep in mind that projects must be approved by an educator before students can access them. An educator must first create an Internship Program and approve projects for that program. Once you've done so, students can access projects through these simple steps.
- Sign up to Riipen as a student.
- Take a moment to fill in the onboarding steps. Telling us what categories of projects you're interested in will help us to recommend more relevant content.
- Between the options "Complete a Project for a Course" and "Complete a Project for a Remote Internship", select "Complete a Project for a Remote Internship."
- Search for your school by name. You will see all internship programs that are active at your school.
- Select any internship program that is in your area of interest or study.
- Click "Join as Student" and enter the access code <insert code here.*>
- You can now view all projects under the Projects tab.
- Click "Apply" to submit an application to the employer on any project that interests you. You can apply individually or as a team.
*Find the unique access code for your school under the "Students" tab of your school dashboard. Click "Invite Students" to see the code.