1. DTTP employer projects is an exclusive program for Diverse Tech Talent participants.
2. The DTTP team and your program mentors will create your employer project teams - each with five participants.
3. You will then be matched with an employer project closely aligned to your DTTP skills training in Product Management, Web Development, or UX/UI Design.
4. Each team member will receive an email inviting you to set up your Riipen account and join the DTTP Portal. Click ‘’set password’’ and enter and confirm your chosen password.
5. A second email ‘Riipen membership created’ will allow you to access your team page on the DTTP Riipen portal. Click “view” and you can then log in with your email address and the password you set in the previous step.
6. Next, you will need to agree to Riipen’s Terms of Service.
7. Once in the DTTP portal, you can select “Profile” from the navigation menu on the left of the screen.
8. Here you can edit your participant profile. Add your pronouns (optional), location, and choose up to 5 categories that interest you (ex: Web Development, Product Management, UX/UI design, etc.) You can further personalize your profile by including a photo, your bio, and uploading your resume. This will be shared with employers when you are working on their project.
9. Under My Content, select “Projects”, from the left navigation. Here you will be able to view the details of your team’s employer project. Select your team name, and click “Sign” to formally agree to the DTTP Terms and Conditions.
10. You’re now all set to begin working on your DTTP placement project! Click “Start project” and send a welcome message to the employer from you and your teammates.
Still have questions? Reach out to us via live-chat in the avocado found in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen or via email at email@example.com.