This article will help guide you through the Level UP sign up process from the very beginning, all the way to applying to your first project.
1. Visit riipen.com/levelup/students.
2. Click/Tap "Join Waitlist".
3. Complete the Eligibility Form.
4. If spaces open up within the program, the Level UP team will contact students directly by sending them an email with a unique link. You will need to click the link in the email in order to join the Level UP school portal on Riipen. The link can only be used once.
5. Complete the Sign Up page or click Log In in the top right corner if you already have a Riipen account.
6. Create your Riipen account by entering your information in the required fields. On the next page, you can choose up to 5 subcategories to link to your profile.
7. Next, click/tap on the LEVEL UP (Open by Waitlist Invitation) school page.
9. Click/Tap on the "Projects" tab or "View Projects" in the top right corner, to browse all available projects on the page.
10. Click/tap on a project that you’re interested in for additional information about that project, and then click/tap the orange "Apply" button to start your application.
11. Re-confirm your eligibility, submit your application and wait for a response from the employer. Remember to be clear and professional with your introduction message. For additional information on how to submit an application, you can consult this article.
Now that you’ve signed up, you can find the LEVEL UP school page under the "Schools" tab of your dashboard. You can continue to browse and apply to projects until you have been accepted to a project(s). Reminder: students will only be permitted to take on two project between November 2021-March 2022.
You’re ready to Level UP! ⬆🎉