This article will help guide you through the Level UP sign up process from the very beginning, all the way to applying to your first project. If you prefer to view instructions in video format, please scroll to the end.
1. Visit riipen.com/levelup/students.
2. Click/Tap "Check My Eligibility".
3. Complete the Eligibility Form.
4. If eligible, check your email inbox for a "You’re Invited! 🙂" invitation email from Riipen and click/tap on "Click here to accept".
*Please note that Level UP has a waitlist for students as of April 29, 2021, to allow our team time to perform administrative work and catch up to the hundreds of students that are joining every day. Please still check your eligibility and we will be in touch via the provided email with more details soon.*
5. Complete the Sign Up page or click Log In in the top right corner if you already have a Riipen account.
6. Click/Tap on the "Internship Programs" tab to view the categories of Level UP projects, then click/tap on one of the pages that is of interest to you.
7. Click/Tap on the "Projects" tab to browse all available projects on that page.
8. Click/tap on a project that you’re interested in for additional information about that project, and then click/tap the orange "Apply" button to start your application.
9. Re-confirm your eligibility, submit your application and wait for a response from the employer. Remember to be clear and professional with your introduction message.
Now that you’ve signed up, you'll always find the Level UP school page under the "Schools" tab of your dashboard. Remember that you can always continue to browse and apply to new projects, as long as you continue to qualify for the program. You’re ready to Level UP! ⬆🎉
Interested in Hands-on Help?
Weekly Onboarding Webinars for Students (Tuesdays at 2PM EST/11AM PST)