1. Visit riipen.com/levelup/employers. Click on “Join now”.
2. In a new tab you will be prompted to complete the Employer Intake Form.
3. You will receive an email to create your Riipen account and join the Level UP portal.
5. Create your Riipen account after selecting “Get Started” by first selecting “Sign up” under the “Employer” user type on the right hand side.
6. Next, fill in your name, email, and password in the indicated fields and click “Create account”.
7. Next, add your job title, pronouns (optional), phone number, and choose up to 5 categories that interest you (ex: Communications, Marketing, Business Development, Graphic Design, etc.).
8. Next, add your company information. If your company is already on Riipen, you can find your company by clicking the link provided in the yellow box.
9. 🎉Congratulations!🎉 Once complete, Your profile and company will be added to the platform.
10. Apply for a portal pass to join Level UP and answer a few quick questions.
11. To create your first project select “Projects” under “My Content” in the left side navigation bar. Next, click on “Create project” in the top right hand corner.
11. Creating a project is a 5-step process. In the project creation wizard you can either select to create a project from scratch, use a template or generate with AI.
If you choose from our Template Library, you will be able to search areas of interest through selecting sub-categories or by searching for project names.
Add a descriptive title, and summarize the work you want a student (or multiple students) to complete. Make sure the expected outcomes for your business are clear to students, and that they can get a sense of the scope of work from your description.
Given the short, remote nature of Level UP, we require a project-based experience. Make sure to provide a concrete scope for the student’s work and limit their work to a single project.
Projects should provide 80 hours of work per student participating. Employers can facilitate up to 20 learning experiences per year (learn more) and are required to provide a minimum of five hours of mentorship to each student.
Continue through the steps in the wizard. If you save your project as a draft, you can return to your project at any time to make edits.
Match with the Level UP: September 2023 - March 2024 experience.
A few things to note:
When you’ve gone through the wizard and hit “Publish” on the last step, your project is now live in the Riipen marketplace.
Once matched to an experience, students will be able to apply directly to your project. You will be alerted by email about new applications, and can view these under the Matches tab as well by clicking on the number under the Applications column.
Please be advised that Level UP is not accepting project requests at this time.
If you'd like to create additional projects, you are welcome to do so.
Your project should be acknowledged within 5 business days.
Please ensure the project timelines are accurate before the start of the project. Once the project starts, these dates are locked in.
There is no cost for you to post to a Level UP project.
Riipen will pay the students their $1400 CAD stipend directly at the conclusion of the project.
Should you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to our help chat by clicking on the little orange chat bubble at the bottom of every Riipen page.