Please note: students are not currently able to apply to further projects. If you would like to be notified when we might be able to open up additional spaces, please join the waitlist here: https://www.riipen.com/levelup/students
This article will help guide you through navigating your dashboard and applying to Level UP projects. If you prefer to view instructions in video format, please scroll to the end.
2. Access your dashboard by clicking on the profile icon on the top right corner of the page. This icon will be displayed as your initials, or your profile picture if you have uploaded one.
3. To access the Level UP page, you will need to click on the “Schools” tab on the left side of your screen.
4. Click on the Level UP school page.
5. From here, click on “Internship Programs” to view all of the different Level UP Internships Program pages available.
6. Choose a page that you would like to view. Keep in mind that you can always come back to view/apply to different Internships Program pages.
7. Click on the orange “View Projects” icon on the top right corner of your page, or on the “Projects” tab to view all available projects in that specific program page.
8. Scroll and view projects of interest to you.
9. Once you’ve found a project that you would like to apply to, you will need to click on the “Apply” button on the top right corner of the page.
10. Next, you will need to confirm your eligibility by completing a very short form (approximately 30 seconds).
11. You will then enter a Team name, even if you are applying individually. We recommend using your first name. If you are applying as a Team, you will have the option to invite Team members.
12. You will then have the option to upload your resume and/or a video intro to make your application stand out.
13. On the next page, you will need to send an introduction message to the employer. This will allow you to introduce yourself and tell them why you are interested in their project.
14. Your application has been submitted successfully!
15. To view your application(s), you can click on the request icon on the top right corner of the page. You will also want to keep an eye on your messages. Employers may be reaching out to you to schedule an interview or chat with you about your application.
16. Once an employer accepts your application, you are set to start your project. You can access your projects by going to your dashboard and clicking the “Projects” tab. Click on the project.
17. To start the project, you will need to view the “Progress Tab” of that specific project and click “Start Project”. This tab will also let you view the milestones of the project. Remember to stay in contact with the employer in order to stay on track with the project start and end dates as well as the milestones.
*There is no limit to the amount of projects you can apply to and complete, as long as you continue to qualify for the program. We encourage you to make the best decision for you, based on your schedule and time management skills.
**Projects are being added daily. Don’t forget to continue checking in and applying to new projects!