Any educator using Riipen should be comfortable meeting the following commitments to ensure the best possible experience for all stakeholders.
Each commitment has a very specific purpose, and stems from the best practices we've developed over 2000+ experiential learning assignments.
Educator Commitments to Working with Students:
- I will support my students’ success by providing them with onboarding information on Riipen (which will be provided to me by my Client Success Coordinator) at least two weeks before their projects start.
- The number of industry partners I will list as required is a number that I am able to accept for my course, based on my current expectations of enrollment.
- If the number of required organizations changes, I will alert my Client Success Coordinator at least 15 days prior to the course starting.
- I will instruct my students to contact their industry partners within one week of the project start date.
- I will instruct my students to submit their assignment deliverables through Riipen by the due date.
Educator Commitments to Working with Organizations:
- I understand that my contact information will be provided to industry partners who register for the assignment, to better enable us to set up our first call together.
- I will contact organizations who apply to my assignment (preferably by phone) within three weeks of their application to assess their suitability.
- I will allow organizations an opportunity to revise their project scope if the one they applied with is not the right match.
- I will approve or decline an organization's application within a two week period unless we mutually agree on a delay.